Thursday, October 6, 2011

Current favorites (fall-ish)

Soooo I haven't posted in a while. It's all been kinda hectic since I got to California almost two months ago now. But it's been getting cold-ish so I thought I'd do a kind of ''favorites'' for fall :P

Number 1: Over the knee socks. Ahhh I don't own any yet but I will soon! I just love the thought of this with skirts, shorts or even dresses! It's a way to wear those summery clothes in the fall while keeping you warm.


 Number 2: Scarves. I feel like scarves make any boring outfit fun. They also keep you warm!





Number 3: Fur vest. I just...want one. Hahahahah. Thing is, I don't think California gets that cold... but i still love them.




 Number 4: Lace shorts. I've been DYING to get some but I just can't find them! Ok ok...I haven't looked around that much but still...I WANT THEM! I swear I'll buy some soon.


Number 5: Steve Madden boots. I'm in love.... I want them in black though, because I have similar ones in brown...they're just calling my name! I will rescue you from the store my babies....




Number 6: my last favorite...Red/Fuscia lips! Ahhh I wish I could wear this more often...without people looking at me as if I looked like a clown...cause I don't....right?




OMG.....AND MY FAVORITESTESTEST OF THE YEARRR! MEETING JENNY FROM THE BLOCK! http://www.jenny-fromtheblock.com/  <3








1 comment: